Teel Plastics capitalizes on over a half century of extrusion experience. We extrude a wide variety of thermoplastic materials into plastic tubing and profiles. In addition to material blends, many of our products are coextruded either as continuous layers or on zones of the tube or profile.
Teel Plastics extrudes more than 90 different thermoplastic resins, including Polyethylene, Polystyrene, Polypropylene, ABS, PVC and Nylon.
Our frequently extruded resins include:
- ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene)
- CAB, CAP (cellulose acetate butyrate and proprionates)
- PETG (copolyester)
- PA (polyamide) (Nylon) 6, 11, 12
- PC (polycarbonate)
- PE (polyethylene) HDPE (.964), MDPE (.951), LDPE (.923), ULDPE (.912-.88)
- PP (polypropylene) – Homopolymer and random copolymer
- Rigid PVC (polyvinylchloride)
- Flex PVC
- PS (polystyrene)
- HIPS (high impact polystyrene)
- SAN (polystyrene acrylonitirle)
- TPE’s (kraton, SBS, SEBS)
- PU (polyurethane)
- Pebax (polyether block amide)
- PEEK (polyetheretherketone)
- POM (polyoxymethylene – acetal)
- PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride)
- Other select fluorpolymers and engineering resins
In addition to our standard inventoried resins of these types, we often source specific grades required by our customer for their parts. Customer specifications determine if we use internally generated regrind in their products or not and to specified maximum levels of allowed use. Many of our customers specify virgin only resin due to their required application and our material management system can assure this prerequisite.
We have the expertise to anticipate trends and stay on the cutting edge of technology. Teel Plastics was one of the first manufacturers to extrude multilayer plastic tubing with our coextrusion process. Multilayered plastic tubing offers physical performance enhancements not found in mono-layered plastic tubing.