Analytical Lab | Polymer Testing Services
Teel Plastics started its testing laboratory in 2010 to support quality assurance and new product development. Teel Analytical Laboratories has expanded to create a new facility that specializes in polymer analysis. As a part of this expansion we offer our polymer testing services to you as well.
Our lab personnel use quality instrumentation from leading manufacturers assuring that the samples are being analyzed on state of the art instrumentation.
The ISO 17025 certified quality system and validated test methods assure that the results you receive are accurate and reliable.
Whether you’re looking for thermal analysis to do process improvements to a production line or need testing for failure analysis of products, Teel’s laboratory will be here to provide the information you need.
Teel’s testing laboratory works with plastics processors daily and understands your needs and challenges. We have used test results to improve everything from materials selection to inventory management. Our staff can listen and explain what tests would best suit your needs.
Our analytical lab is under expansion and we currently have the following instrumentation available for use:
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
- Thermogravimetric Analyzer (TGA)
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometer (FT-IR)
- High Performance Liquid Chromatograph (HPLC)
- Moisture Analyzer (relative humidity sensor)
- Moisture Analyzer (gravimetric)
- Shore Hardness Durometer (D-Scale)
- Pipe Burst Tester
- Bulk Density
- Semi-micro Analytical Balances
Our analytical lab is installing new instruments regularly. Please check back with us shortly for these test methods.
- Capillary Rheometer
- Gas Chromatograph coupled with a Mass Spectrometer (GC-MS)
- Accelerated Weathering Chambers
- Crush Testing
- Peel Testing
- Impact Testing
- Tensile Testing
To learn more about Teel Analytical Laboratories, and the testing services we can provide for you, please call 608-355-4520.